Вы также можете посмотреть позиции судов на карте AIS.
***Лиц.АВ 507859 от 28.02.2011
An extremely thorough and professional selection of seafarers by qualified and skilled ex-seagoing senior officers including such main steps as follows:
1. Initial interview and vetting the sea experience using reference (unless otherwise stipulated by the Shipowner’s company).
2. Check up the presence, validity and authenticity of all necessary licenses and certificates in compliance with STCW-95 Code and IMO regulations requirements.
3. English language level test. Only the seafarers with excellent and good level of English are permitted to work in international crew.
4. Medical examination including drug/alcohol test.
Please note that medical examination and drug alcohol test are carried out by Medical Centre, licensed in accordance with Ukrainian legislation and International Health Regulations.
5. Upon selecting several candidates for every position these seamen pass through the interview with superintendent representative of the company, port captain or another person in charge in our office or by phone.
A programme of constant upgrading and improvement in the professional standards of seafaring.